My career goal is to obtain a position in animation where I can utilize my drawing and designing skills.
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash; Autodesk Maya; Corel Painter; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
August 2012-Present Concept Artist/Developer, Maia Video Game, Arizona
• Used Adobe products to create playfields, backgrounds, title screens, user interfaces, concept art and banners.
• Maintain the Maia social media pages.
• Gained a better understanding of effective and efficient team work.
April 2009-August 2011 Assistant Manager, Atomic Comics, Phoenix, Arizona
• Created displays and organized the shop
• Supervised and coordinated activities of workers
• Demonstrated good communication and people skills to assist with great customer service
• Gained in-depth knowledge about publishers, writers and artists of the comic book industry
• Processed new inventory and back stock
• Maintained the Atomic Comics social media sites (Facebook, Twitter and MySpace)
July 2007-June 2008 Intern, Totally Coached, Inc., Scottsdale, Arizona
• Designed banners and graphics for websites: Totally Coached, Inc. and Intrinsic Coach
• Transcribed phone calls
• Handled business calls and e-mails
• Had the opportunity to understand the inner workings of a small business
January 2009-Present Bachelor’s Degree, Arizona State University
• Major in Graphic Information Technology with a focus in animation and video game art
• 3.6 GPA
August 2006-Dec 2008 Associate’s Degree, Scottsdale Community College
• Focus on Graphic Design and Art
• 3.8 GPA
August 2002-June 2006 HS Diploma, New School for the Arts and Academics
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST